Operations And Customer Service Officer - Chinchilla
JOHNATHAN THURSTON ACADEMY
Johnathan Thurston Academy
Taking employment back to basics. We simply introduce jobseeker to jobs! It's that simple.
The Johnathan Thurston Academy, with Lendlease as our major employment partner, has a unique collaborative employment zone. The goal and focus is to connect job seekers to all of our employment partners throughout the nation. We aim to ensure that all opportunities for potential connections are both exhausted and managed in the one zone. We have created a unique and sophisticated platform that streamlines all employment opportunities between job seekers and employers.
We represent employers across all industries, we encourage you to keep in touch by registering to our JTHotJobs https://www.jtacademy.com.au/jts-job-board/
Our client: Skytrans
Expressions of Interest - Operations and Customer Service Officer
- Aviation industry
- Dynamic Workplace Culture
Who We Are
Our airlines Skytrans and West Wing Aviation, have a long and distinguished history in Queensland. With new owners, strong leadership and a professional crew that aim to please, our airlines take to the skies each day with pride and enthusiasm. As Queensland’s leading regional aviation operator, we take pride in delivering the highest level of safety whilst ensuring excellent customer service for all our passengers. Through our Regular Public Transport (RPT) routes and private charters, we seek to support the needs of all communities within regional, rural and outback Queensland and the Torres Strait.
Who You Are
We are currently seeking expressions of interest for the role of Operations and Customer Service Officer based in Chinchilla. You will be a professional and presentable team player with a passion for excellent customer service. You must be detail-focused and able to provide practical solutions to arising issues. You will be looking for a role where you can have fun whilst demonstrating your professionalism and your flair for working with people.
What You Will Do
Reporting to the Contract Operations Manager, the role is offered on a casual basis (20 to 25 hours per week) and will typically see you:
- Providing check-in support to passengers
- Loading/unloading of baggage and freight from Company aircraft or 3rd party charter flights
- Responding to any direct customer queries and ensure accurate and timely feedback is provided to passengers
- Assisting with the transportation of crew and engineers to and from accommodation
- Provide a cleaning service for the accommodation and maintain supplies for the crew
- Provide administrative support by completing flight paperwork, and collation of data and information for monthly reporting
What You Need to Succeed
- Minimum two (2) years' experience working in a customer-facing service position
- Capable of maintaining effective relationships with stakeholders internally and externally
- Capacity to work independently with minimal direction and collaboratively in a team environment
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Dangerous Goods Certificate or the ability to obtain
- Ability to obtain an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC)
- Ability to pass random and routine drug and alcohol screening for employment purposes
You must be eligible to live and work in Australia as either a citizen or hold the appropriate visa
How to Apply
If you feel you have the skills and attributes we are looking for, we would like to hear from you! To apply, please click on the "APPLY NOW" button below and attach your resume along with a covering letter which must clearly address the points outlined above.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: