Experienced Trade Assistant Spray Painter - Automotive Industry
About RPR Trades
RPR Trades offers recruitment, labour hire and workforce management solutions through our industry experts, who are dedicated to specialised Recruitment, optimising your Performance and mitigating your Risk.
About the Role
Experienced non-qualified Spray Painter required for a company thatproduces large vehicles on the Southern Gold Coast, the role requires you to be suitably experienced inbeing able to provide high quality skills in the manufacturing process, ensuring work is met in line with strict production deadlines.
Duties include; paint rectification including touch up repairs, removal of scratches and detailing using buffing machines. As well as other body building tasks including parts fitment, fault rectification before final hand over.
Full time hours with ongoing opportunity for overtime daily including Saturdays is available.
- Automotive Spray Painting Experience
- Experience in a similar role in marine, aircraft or light or heavy vehicle spraying would advantageous
- Have strong communications skills and be able to follow instructions
- Be able to take ownership of your role and work within a team environment
- Be able to work under pressure to meet daily production / assembly deadlines
- Be a cultural fit to ensure a 'safety first' company policy is championed, with all staff required to complete pre-employment and on-site regular Drug & Alcohol testing
- Immediate starts available.
- Ongoing full-time work with overtime opportunities.
- Work for a successful, well-respected local Gold Coast business.
How to Apply:
Please click 'Apply'
RPR Trades are unable to offer any apprenticeship programs
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: