Brisbane City, QLD
LifeFlight is one of Australia’s largest aeromedical providers, providing world-class rapid response medical care to thousands of people each year across Australia and around the world. LifeFlight Retrieval Medicine [LRM] is a wholly owned subsidiary within the Lifeflight Australia charitable group. LRM specialises in the provision of highly skilled front-line critical care doctors and nurses to work on-board medically equipped rescue helicopters and fixed wing aircraft.
We are currently seeking expressions of interest for Retrieval Physicians to work as part of our retrieval team, providing high level care to patients across Australia and throughout the Asia Pacific region on our Fixed Wing and Rotary Wing aircrafts. Both permanent part-time and full-time positions are available for successful candidates.
To be successful in this role you will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Consultant or Advanced Trainee with ACRRM or RACGP programs (JCCA and or GEMS with rural and remote exposure) or overseas equivalent
- At least 5 years post graduate medical experience; and
- Rotations in Emergency Anaesthesia; and
- ICU/HDU experience; and
- Completed courses in ATLS, ALPS and Ultrasound is preferable; and
- Current (or eligible for) general, provisional or limited registration with AHPRA; and
- Australian citizenship, residency or the ability to obtain an employment visa.
- Current passport
- Experience in Retrieval Medicine (desirable); and
- Experience with Pre-hospital care and remote/rural medicine (desirable)
You will have exceptional communication and organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
We are a state-wide service with bases located at:
- Bundaberg / Mackay / Rockhampton / Toowoomba / Roma / Cairns / Townsville / Sunshine Coast / Brisbane
A competitive remuneration package is offered, with allowances and benefits available through working for a registered charity.
For further information please email the Senior Medical Recruitment Officer – Monique O’Rielley ([email protected])
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: