Transport And Logistics Manager
Andrews Meat Industries is a leading food service meat supplier comprising three key divisions: foodservice, value added (cooked) and export. Across these divisions, the company supplies to all areas of the hospitality industry, including restaurants, cafes, hotels, clubs, and resort groups, as well as servicing a number of other market segments, including health and aged care, education, aviation, and sporting venues.
About the Role:
- Create and maintain a safe working environment for employees;
- Mentor, influence and assist the transport team;
- Ensuring ongoing Compliance to the Chain of Responsibility for heavy vehicles;
- Ensuring all Vehicles are kept within the Maintenance/Mass standards;
- Ensure all budgeting requirements are met;
- Always work to ensure that our transport division delivers a premium service to all customers
- Manage a diverse team including training and recruitment of staff for the division.
- Hold a current NSW Driver’s License
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Must be energetic, passionate and enthusiastic with a demonstrated focus on system improvement
- Must have experience in supervision or management with proven ability to lead, manage and motivate staff;
- Experience in transport/logistics in a fast moving environment;
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- Effective problem solving capacity;
- Sound knowledge of Chain of Responsibility legislation.
APPLY HERE: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address your application to:
Andrews Meat - Attention Jacinta Geddes
Applications Close: Until Filled
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: