Group Digital Manager
News Corp Australia
Surry Hills, NSW
You're a commercially savvy digital sales expert with an insightful approach to driving sales strategies across digital platforms for both revenue growth and retention. You're known for your excellent collaboration and agency relationship building skills. Guide our Sales team to implement digital sales best practice into our customer's campaigns.
What's the role?
- Create, implement and continuously promote digital sales strategies for the region, achieving digital sales revenue targets
- Drive a culture of customer-centricity in Digital across wider sales teams
- Run true discovery meetings, conducting gap analysis and develop a full-service digital strategy which is aligned to customer's business goals and return on investment expectations, focusing on long term results.
- Provide market insight and feedback to the sales team to drive product development and innovation
- Partner with agency leaders to identify ad product innovations and recommend commercial solutions
- Analyse group digital sales performance to determine the
- trends and performance of digital revenue/campaigns.
- Coach, train and mentor the sales team in all things digital to achieve targets. Contribute to growing the collective skill set of the group digital team
- Identify any common skill gaps within the team preventing immediate revenue, develop a learning plan to solve these in order to achieve the objectives
Who are you?
- You have an ability to foster excellent relationships with sales management and clients at all levels
- You have proven sales success within the digital marketing space
- You have experience in sales leadership or people management an advantage
- You have an advanced understanding of the current digital landscape and digital advertising principles, know how to best reach and optimise audience engagement on any device
- You exhibit high energy and have a positive entrepreneurial attitude.
- You are a team player and are able to collaborate well with colleagues to generate outcomes
What's in it for you?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Australia's leading media organisations
- News Rewards - our exclusive bonus scheme
- Employee discounts with multiple brands including JB HI-FI, Coles, Woolworths, Qantas, Apple, Samsung, Medibank Health Insurance and Commonwealth Bank, plus many more!
- My Health Club - our onsite 24/7 Fitness Health Centre
Who are we?
As the nation's most influential media organisation and the largest publisher across print and digital, News Corp Australia reaches an unduplicated audience of 16 million Australians every month. Here you'll learn from the best, working across more than 150 household names including The Australian, The Herald Sun, Vogue, and news.com.au. Together we grow our business and help shape the future of the media industry. We're home to the greatest digital talent in the industry.
Apply now or for more information on careers at News Corp Australia visit www.newscorpaustralia.com/careers
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: