Senior Controls Engineer
Job Description The Company A leading company in material handling sector who work largely with customers in the aviation and logistics space are looking to recruit a Senior Controls Engineer. They are currently experiencing a large degree of growth due to recent investment in the business and looking to add to their talented engineering team. Responsibilities
- Control system design, programming and commissioning.
- Working with customers to understand their technical requirements and provide solutions.
- Maintaining project documentation.
- Ensure projects are run smoothly and delivered on time.
- Training client personnel and providing customer support.
- Excellent communication skills and highly motivated by technical development.
- Experienced on PLCs (ideally Rockwell, Siemens, Beckhoff or Omron)
- Must have 5+ years' experience as a Controls Engineer
- $120K - $130K + super
- 25 days holiday
- Other benefits
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: