Teach In Qld Australia - Relocation Pack & Visa In Queensland
Brisbane City, QLD
TEACH IN QLD, AUSTRALIA!
(work visa & relocation package available)
Randstad Education is the preferred supplier to the Queensland Department of Education in the recruitment of International Teachers, and together we are looking for experienced and qualified teachers, to relocate to regional areas across Queensland, Australia in 2020.
- Japanese Language teachers
- Special Education Needs teachers (primary & secondary)
- Technologies teachers:
- Design; Technology; Engineering; Building & Construction; Industrial Technology; Aerospace; Manual Arts; Manufacturing.
- Senior Maths & Science teachers (secondary)
Term 1 (28th January 2020), Term 2 (20th April 2020) Term 3 (13th July 2020)
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Step-by-step guidance throughout the entire application and relocation process
- Generous relocation package, including flights for you and your family if applicable
- Minimum three-year teaching contract
- Paid sponsorship for work visa, which can include family members
- Supportive organisation with career development prospects
- 12.75% superannuation contributions (pension fund)
- Flexible start dates
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU:
Our team of international recruitment specialists provide expert advice and personalised support to help guide you through your application and relocation process. We understand this is a big decision to make and relocating (with or without your family) can seem challenging, but it’s easier than you think!
Our digital application process allows you to be successfully matched to a role before you have even arrived in Queensland, Australia.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Bachelor of Education or equivalent teaching qualification
- 2 Years teaching experience post-qualification in a school setting
- Ability/Willingness to meet the Queensland College of Teacher's (QCT) English language requirements
- Willingness to relocate to a regional area in Queensland, Australia for a minimum 2 years
Say hello to sunshine and an amazing opportunity to live and teach in regional QLD!
To apply or to find out more information, please submit your CV to this advert. Cover letters an advantage but not a requirement.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: