Senior Quality Manager
BOEING RIV SITE
Brisbane Grove, NSW
Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nation's most important programs for the Australian Defence Force. Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence. We currently employ more than 2,500 people across 14 sites in Australia and three international locations and have a range of opportunities available as we plan for future growth.
The Program Management and Business Services (PMBS) group delivers seamless, responsive functional services across BDA to achieve operational excellence and effective governance, risk and compliance management.
BDA is seeking a dynamic leader for our Quality Function. This is a key senior leadership role reporting to the Director PMBS and plays an integral role in leading our governance, risk and compliance strategy. The successful applicant will possess the following attributes:
- Values-based leader who builds relationships and inspires others
- Dynamic, innovative and tenacious manager with demonstrated commercial acumen
- Strong delivery focus on enabling stakeholder success and cross-team collaboration
- Strategic vision with capacity to lead change.
Responsible for the ongoing effectiveness, continuous improvement and compliance of BDA's Quality Management System (QMS), the successful candidate will lead strategies to:
- Ensure we have the right people, processes and tools that deliver tangible results and position BDA as an industry leader in quality management
- Empower our workforce with the support, training and recognition they need to truly own quality and deliver first-time quality
- Build capability and systems that streamline and integrate compliance and governance programs
The successful applicant will have:
- Quality Management qualifications and/or industry experience, commensurate to the role
- Previous accountability for QMS certification against ISO9001 and AS9110 (essential). ISO31000 and Defence Aviation Safety Regulation (DASR) implementation experience is highly desirable
- Quality and/or compliance leadership experience in a complex systems engineering organisation (essential) and aviation operations environment (desirable)
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and ex-defence personnel are encouraged to apply
- Flexible working options
- Study assistance
- Salary packaging
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
How to apply
View the full Position Description and apply now.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: