BOEING RIV SITE
Brisbane Grove, NSW
Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nation's most important programs for the Australian Defence Force. Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence. We currently employ more than 2,500 people across 14 sites in Australia and three international locations and have a range of opportunities available as we plan for future growth.
We have a number of opportunities for Subcontracts Specialists to support continuing growth within the SCM Contracting capability. Successful candidates will draw from previous experience to ensure effective pre and post-award subcontract management for a range of exciting campaigns and projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Execution and support to deliver subcontracts across the capability including the development of sourcing strategies, supplier negotiations, contract formation and management.
- Monitor and report cost, schedule, and status of subcontractors and recommend or implement corrective action as necessary.
- Investigate, draft, evaluate and negotiate subcontracts, including the drafting and management of approaches to market such as Requests for Information / Tender / Quotation.
- Engagement with stakeholders to understand procurement needs and assist in establishing procurement plans and priorities.
- Engagement with Functional, Technical, Commercial and Legal stakeholders.
- Ensure supplier activities are compliant with applicable regulatory trade control (export-import) requirements.
- Participate in the development of process improvement initiatives and value for money opportunities.
To be successful you will have:
- Proven experience of pre and post-award subcontract management in a project environment
- Tertiary Education in Commerce, Law or Business or relevant experience
- High level competency in written and oral communication and standard business tools and systems
Defence industry experience is desirable.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet Defence security requirements.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and ex-Defence personnel are encouraged to apply.
- Flexible working options
- Study assistance
- Salary packaging
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: