Travel Manager - Sydney
Apply nowJob no:506293
Brand: Corporate Traveller
Work type:Part time
Location:New South Wales
About Corporate Traveller
Corporate Traveller is the only travel management corporation in Australia dedicated to SME businesses. Part of the corporate division of the Flight Centre Travel Group, Corporate Traveller is one of FCTG's most successful brands, globally. Our mission is to dominate the SME market, making the end to end travel experience faster, simpler and easier for our customers and to demonstrate ongoing value to decision makers, travellers and bookers. We provide our customers with the perfect blend of personal, local service blended with our expert technology suite and the great choice and value which comes with being part of the FCTG family.
About the Opportunity
We're looking for multi-skilled travel specialists to join our thriving team part-time with Medical Assist as a Travel Manager! If you already have experience working in travel sales, this is a great opportunity to develop and move into the challenging world of corporate travel management.
- You'll be utilising Carebase operating system, reviewing original travel itineraries and obtaining options based on medical recommendations - training provided
- With specific airline knowledge pertaining to medical travel requirements, working out best itineraries for the customer
- Working alongside CoverMore, implant in the North Sydney office
- Through lead generation, create your own business with solid corporate and leisure enquiry
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients
All about you:
- Experience as a travel consultant or travel manager
- Exceptional multitasking ability, you will juggle priorities to meet deadlines and client expectations
- To be a "people person" who values the importance of developing strong relationships
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills
- Tertiary education is highly regarded
- Proficient and up to date knowledge of Sabre
Remuneration and benefits:
- A retainer plus uncapped earning potential
- Award winning Flight Centre Travel Group employee benefits
- Ongoing training and development
- Career opportunities within a growing business
- Opportunities to work overseas if desired.
To join a highly successful team, apply today!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: