Aviation Security Supervisor - Gladstone Airport
Permanent - Part Time
Security & Protective Services
As one of Australia’s leading security companies, with a national footprint across Australia, MSS Security has unrivalled experience in delivering the highest quality of service & protecting some of the nation’s highest profile sites. We are grounded by our long and successful history which commenced in 1896 and we are proud to be owned by Security Intelligence services (SIS), one of Asia-Pacific’s largest security personnel companies, with more than 150,000 employees. In Australia we enjoy the loyalty and commitment of our diverse and skilled group of 6,500 employees who appreciate the stability and diversity of employment opportunities through our outstanding variety of client relationships.
To find out more visit our website at www.msssecurity.com.au
MSS Security is seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated individual who can manage and coordinate the day to day work of MSS employees onsite. Liaise with client representatives to ensure optimal levels of service are provided. This role will also be responsible for ensuring that all staff are trained and qualified to work in a security screening environment.
You will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to all of our customers whilst building strong relationships with your staff and internal stakeholders
Your primary areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
• Manage, coordinate and oversee our security presence to ensure we meet service requirements
• Ensuring all personnel fully conform to company policy as well as Site Standing Orders
• Ability to train, motivate and encourage team to achieve service outcomes
• Passenger & checked baggage screening
• Liaising with customers and internal stakeholders
• Recording of incident reports as required
• Responding professionally, courteously and promptly to all stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience
Minimum requirements a successful candidate will possess are:
- Certificate II in Security Operations
- Currently hold a QLD Security Licence
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Security Officer
- Minimum 1 years’ experience leading/ supervising a team
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to successfully pass a Drug & Alcohol screening
- Flexibility in working hours, including working 4 to 12 hour shifts
- Previous Aviation experience desired
Our employees enjoy working with MSS because of our:
- People and culture focus
- Extensive development and progression opportunities
- The stability and certainty we provide
- Safe, healthy and productive workplace focused on wellbeing
How to apply
Click APPLY and you will be taken through to the MSS Talent Management System to complete your application. Once there, you will be prompted to answer a few simple questions and upload your cover letter and CV. To give yourself the best opportunity to progress your application, please outline in your cover letter how your skills and experience meet the role requirements.
We thank you for taking the time to consider MSS as a future employer and look forward to hearing from you.
MSS Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Females make up approximately 18% of MSS Security employees - help us grow this number by applying to join our team today!
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: