Aircraft Maintenance Planner / Scheduler
AIRBUS GROUP AUSTRALIA PACIFIC
Airbus in Australia Pacific is a leading aeronautical business employing more than 1500 people across 15 Sites in Australia and New Zealand.
At Airbus you will be encouraged to think bigger. We are driven by our vision which is to be our customers' trusted partner to fly, succeed, and to come back safely every time. We celebrate diversity of thought and we are committed to fostering a culture where our people are supported, our teams have the space and tools to be creative and have the courage to challenge the norm.
Important Information for Applicants
As a result of an upcoming modification program, Airbus currently has a permanent and fixed term (2 – 3 years) opportunities available for an experienced aircraft maintenance planners / schedulers.
In order to meet training requirements, it is essential that you are able to commence employment by July 2021.
About the role
As a member of the RAAF Base Richmond NSW Maintenance Planning and MCS / CAMM2 team, your primary responsibility will be to capture, analyse and forecast aircraft maintenance related data to determine optimal use of resources and task scheduling. You will use this information to drive and support the operational workforce in achieving agreed performance indicators against the aircraft fleet plan. In addition, this position will also be responsible for:
- Assisting in the induction and delivery of scheduled aircraft
- Identifying, reporting and proposing resolutions for fleet plan variances
- Preparation, issue and audit of maintenance work packages
- Ensuring accurate records of fleet maintenance data are collected, reported and stored
- Working with other teams to capture relevant data to support fleet planning
- Previous aircraft maintenance planning / scheduling experience
- Intimate knowledge of aircraft technical documentation
- Understanding of aircraft maintenance planning / scheduling
- Intermediate MS Excel skills
- Strong communication skills, and ability to work in multi-functional teams
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
Other skills which would be highly desired:
- Experience in a deeper maintenance aircraft environment
- Experience using Primavera or other maintenance management system
- Experience using SAP, AMPS, Tableau
- Experience working in a Defence/military environment
We seek to inspire our people to grow, so you have the right mindset, behaviours and skills to thrive and achieve the organisation goals whilst being focussed on your personal development through classroom and online learning.
We value the health and wellbeing of our employees and offer true flexibility including an option for a 9 day fortnight that allows you to balance your career with what is important to you outside of work. We will celebrate your successes and achievements with a formal reward and recognition program.
Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and ex-defence personnel are encouraged to apply.
If it sounds like a role for you apply now! Applications close Tuesday, 16th March
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: