Support & Test Equipment Controller
AIRBUS GROUP AUSTRALIA PACIFIC
Brisbane City, QLD
Airbus in Australia Pacific is a leading aeronautical business employing more than 1500 people across 15 Sites in Australia and New Zealand.
At Airbus you will be encouraged to think bigger. We are driven by our vision which is to be our customers' trusted partner to fly, succeed, and to come back safely every time. We celebrate diversity of thought and we are committed to fostering a culture where our people are supported, our teams have the space and tools to be creative and have the courage to challenge the norm.
About the role
As the Support & Test Equipment Controller, you will work closely with a large and inclusive team of technical experts focused on success. You will be responsible in maximising serviceability and availability of assets through induction for repair and calibration. Reporting to the Team Lead Material Management your day to day role will be diverse in a fast paced environment. This will include but not limited to:
- Conducting induction for repair activities in support of Governmental Helicopters
- Raising any invoicing queries and mediating between the supplier and customer
- Maintain data integrity within MILIS, SAP and other relevant systems
- Regular reporting and analysis of data
- Participating in Aircraft Preparedness reviews/studies/planning
- Monitoring of Vendor performance
To be successful in this role, it is a requirement to be able to work in a team environment, have well developed relationship skills as well as good verbal and written skills. You will need to be someone who is able to work autonomously and to tight deadlines and work comfortably in a continuous improvement work environment. The skills and experience best suited to this role are:
- Ability to resolve high-level service issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build long-lasting, collaborative relationships
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with attention to detail
- Demonstrated commitment to safety, quality and customer satisfaction
What's on offer?
The Airbus Group is a global platform for excellence, with network expertise providing our people with the opportunity to be a part of rapidly advancing innovations in engineering and technology to accomplish the extraordinary; making the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. We have dedicated resources to deliver:
- Clear operational and strategic objectives with significant future commercial opportunities
- Supportive structures, systems and processes with a commitment to your development
- Strong links to the broader Airbus Group global community
- Values driven leadership focussed on employee and customer experience
- Competitive salary packaging, Employee Share Ownership Plan, Employee health plans
- Flexible working arrangements
Applicants must be eligible for an Australian Government Security Clearance and have the capacity to satisfy pre-employment medical screening which may include drug and alcohol testing.
Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and ex-defence personnel are encouraged to apply.
If it sounds like a role for you apply now! Applications close: Tuesday, Friday, 09th March
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: