Head Of Quality
Seeking Head of Quality to work in a electronic/medical devices company in the northern suburbs in Melbourne
Your new company
Our client are an innovative Australian manufacturer making waves in their space, who have gone from strength to strength through 2020, which only figures to continue going forwards.
Your new role
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will be tasked with managing a variety of end to end quality activities to drive outcomes.
Key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Defining and implementing a testing methodology and framework in alignment with ISO13485 and Medical Device Design and Manufacturing
- Lead of team of system testing specialists
- Definition and implementation of testing tools (automation, manual, regression, etc.) across the suite of products (medical device and aviation)
- Manage the organisations risk framework is alignment with ISO31000 - Risk Management
- Provide an independent 'review gate' for hardware/software/system releases
- Formalise and operationalise the organisation Technical Change Management framework and processes
- Establish and Maintain the organisations technical change calendar - Medical Device and Aviation
- Establish and operationalise the organisation Release Management framework, policies and processes
- Establish and operationalise release management calendar across the organisation
- Work with customers regarding change and release collateral
- Ensure we meet regulatory requirements in respect to testing, traceability and validation processes
- Maintain and contribute to our Quality Assurance systems and compliance with approvals.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you'll have prior experience as a Head of Quality or several years as Quality Manager within a technical manufacturing environment, ideally within Medical Devices or Aviation.
Key skills and experience required will include:
- Engineering degree within Automation or Electrical essential
- Previous experience managing a team
- Experience with ISO13485
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What you'll get in return
With this opportunity you'll receive the chance to join a truly innovative Australian manufacturer who are in the midst of exciting growth and business transformation. You'll be based out of a brand new, accessible facility in Melbourne's Northern Suburbs.
The successful applicant will benefit from a flexible and inclusive culture where working from home several days a week will be encouraged longer term, with a true opportunity to progress your career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up to date copy of your CV to Emma O'Donnell on firstname.lastname@example.org.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: