We currently have a unique opportunity for someone looking to expand on their Mining Equipment Automation knowledge and experience and play a key role in our Learning & Development department. WesTrac is a global leader in the deployment of autonomous mining fleet technologies with more than 300 autonomous haulage trucks operating in Western Australia, representing more than 85% of the world’s autonomous haul truck population. In addition we are deploying autonomous dozing, drilling and underground solutions, with further options being developed.
Due to the opening of our purpose built state-of-the-art Autonomous Training Centre in Collie, we now have the need for Trainers who have experience working with Minestar Technology to join our team. You don’t have to have had experience delivering training, we will give you extensive train the trainer training and equip you with all the knowledge you need to deliver this technical training. This is truly an exciting opportunity for anyone looking for different career path.
This is a full time role based at our South Guildford Office with travel to Collie required as necessary.
To be successful the following is required:
- Previous exposure to MineStar Fleet, Terrain or Command systems
- Proven experience in servicing on heavy mining equipment
- The ability to deliver training small groups of people while transferring knowledge and skills
- Advanced communication skills – written, verbal and interpersonal
- High level of initiative and problem-solving skills with the ability to follow through with required actions
WesTrac offers many benefits which include:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Income protection Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Discounted CAT products
- Partner Discount network
- Further education assistance
- Salary sacrificing options i.e. airline memberships, motor vehicle etc.
- Discounted health insurance
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: