Facility Maintenance - Leading Hand
- Tired of FIFO, long rosters, and ready for a better work/life balance?
- Provide supervision to a team of facilities maintenance workers
- Full time permanent role working Monday to Friday, 8 hour days
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2021 with major projects in the pipeline. Due to an upcoming retirement we have a permanent opportunity for a Maintenance Leading Hand.
Working at WesTrac’s South Guildford site, you will coordinate work across a team of maintenance fitters and trades assistants, manage day to day issues and demonstrate and encourage the WesTrac SPARC values of Safety, Pride, Accountability, Respect and Customer in your everyday behaviours & actions. Your focus on continuous improvement, forward thinking nature and ability to build relationships will see you succeed in this role.
This position will be offered on a permanent full-time basis working Monday to Friday, 7am-3:30pm.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to step back from FIFO or working long rosters and have the work/life balance you’ve been looking for
- Supportive work environment and progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
To be successful the following is required:
Mechanical trade background, building industry experience would be beneficial
- Previous supervisory experience
- Organisational skills and adaptable to change
- Continuous improvement focused mindset
- Ability to build good working relationships
- Comfortable working with computers and learning new technology
- W@H and EWP licences beneficial, but can be provided
- Demonstrated alignment with the values of Safety, Pride, Accountability, Respect and Customer
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: