WESTRAC PTY LTD
The Customer Coordinator in our Technology Department is accountable for providing the complete customer care experience in regard to WesTrac service, repair and general service provision queries.
Dealing With multiple internal and external stakeholders, the Customer Coordinator is responsible for the effective and efficient coordination of the scope, scheduling, pricing and invoicing of the work required, whilst ensuring that the customer’s technology and service requirements are achieved with agreed timeframe and budget. Responsibilities include work order opening, parts ordering, parts tracking, cost control, customer interactions, invoicing (including policy, rework, warranty and post-sale credits) and invoice dispute resolution.
Paramount to the functionality of this position is requirement to ensure that the customer needs are met, and the solutions offered, add value to both the customer and WesTrac, thereby ensuring customer relationship longevity.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract and the roster is Monday – Friday, 10 hours per day based in South Guildford.
To be successful the following is required:
- Experiencing working with a work order management system
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Highly developed communication skills (interpersonal, written and verbal)
- Advanced stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to establish and maintain successful working relationships
- Intermediate computer literacy skills (including Microsoft Office)
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills to enable effective resolution of issues within the workplace and/or customer disputes
WesTrac offers competitive remuneration packages and many other benefits which include:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Income protection Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Discounted CAT products
- Partner Discount network
- Further education assistance
- Salary sacrificing options i.e. airline memberships, motor vehicle etc.
- Discounted health insurance
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: 22 Mar 2021 W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 18 Apr 2021 W. Australia Standard Time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: