Aviation Operations Coordinator
As we build on our position as Australia's leading oil and gas company, we rely on a diverse group of people who all bring their unique skills and talent. We're committed to providing the opportunities for our employees to reach their potential. We call it 'Developing your Woodside'. After all, only by helping you achieve your potential will we be able to fulfill ours.
Our global headquarters is based in Perth, Australia's fourth-largest city. Our state-of-the-art campus reflects the quality of life Perth is known for - with a six Green Star rating, advanced wellness features and flexibility in how you work.
About the Role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Woodside Aviation and Travel team. You will coordinate end to end aviation and travel requirements for Woodside Production, Exploration, Developments, Drilling & Completions and Subsea & Pipelines operated facilities.
The Aviation Operations Coordinator is responsible for implementing and advising the business on Aviation & Travel operations guidelines, practices and polices in accordance with Woodsides standards and best industry practices.
If you are successful Woodside will offer a 2 year Fixed Term contract
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaise closely with internal and external customers to support and manage their offshore travel requirements.
- Monitor and manage any Incident Reports / Client Occurrence Reports
- Support the development of procedures and guidelines for project activities
- Monitoring of aircraft utilisation
- Complete any standard reporting requirements as required by Woodside Aviation Assurance.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who can thrive in a diverse and challenging environment. You will be solutions driven and have the ability to influence others and lead by example.
You will be experienced in stakeholder management with strong problem solving skills including an ability to manage personal experience and group dynamics to deliver best outcomes.
Lastly, you will have at least 3 years experience in aviation or offshore travel within the Oil and Gas industry and have experience with fixed wing and rotary wing operators.
Recognition & Reward:
What you can expect from us:
- Work on projects for world-class operating assets renowned for their safety, reliability and efficiency
- Commitment to your ongoing development, including on-the-job opportunities, formal programs and assistance with further education
- Values in action
- Industry-leading 16 weeks' paid parental leave for primary carer; plus secondary carer leave
- Active employee community groups for gender equality, reconciliation between Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians, and LGBTI+ staff and allies
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Relocation assistance
- A competitive remuneration package, featuring performance-based incentives, share plans, above-industry superannuation contributions and a generous health insurance allowance
We encourage diversity of age, nationality, ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical ability, cultural background, thinking styles, experience, family background, including carer commitments and education. Inclusion centres on all employees creating a climate of trust and belonging, where people feel comfortable to bring their whole self to work. We offer supportive pathways for all employees to grow and develop leadership skills. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and those seeking a more flexible working environment, including part-time opportunities
Applications close at 11:59pm AWST on 23rd April 2021
Click APPLY to submit your application
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: