G&S Engineering Services
As a part of the DRA Global Group, the G&S Engineering team has over 1000 multi-skilled and professional employees. We deliver professionally managed engineering, maintenance and construction projects to the mining, materials handling and processing industries. Here at G&S Engineering we pride ourselves on our safety culture.
G&S provides a customer centric service which enhances the value and performance of our client's assets and our success is achieved only through the ability, determination and passion of our people.
Based in our Perth CBD Office, the Workforce Planner will act as the central point of contact for our employees; providing information, service and support to best align our personnel and capabilities with the strategic requirements of the business.
Duties Will Include
- Liaise with Manager, Project Managers and Supervisors to obtain project schedules, scope of work information, accommodation and rosters and all other relevant information for provision to allocated personnel;
- Allocate personnel to fill crews required to support the Divisions works;
- Maintain a crew of personnel in line with Operations requirements by maintaining regular communication with team members;
- Engage with Recruitment to increase personnel numbers as required in line with forecasted works;
- Provide information to personnel on future work opportunities with a view
- to retaining personnel;
- Provide general support including (but not limited to): client information requests, logistics planning, transport and accommodation, inductions and training, site access verification, work authorisations and site familiarisations.
- Provide direction and guidance to the Training and Administration Officer on proactive training and induction processes, including reviewing personnel qualifications and training regularly to meet site and operational needs;
- Liaise and communicate regularly with other Workforce Planners, Training and Administration Officers and Recruiters, to ensure consistency of process and information;
- Provide administrative support to project teams to ensure effective mobilisation of projects as required.
- Proven experience in a similar role – essential
- Sound knowledge of the construction & mining industry including induction and authorisation processes
- Self-Motivated with the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritise your workload utilising effective time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a wide range of people
- Intermediate computer literacy with the ability to learn new systems with ease
- Ability to work in a flexible role, with out of hours support as required to meet our customer demands
- A company with a National footprint in a diverse range of industries;
- Ongoing career development through our Learning and Development team;
- Employee assistance programs for you and your family;
- Staff leisure discounted rates at multiple airlines, car rentals and equipment hire companies;
- Medibank Private Health discounts;
- Equal Opportunity Employer.
To succeed in this role, you will possess the following skills and attributes;
If you would like to receive updates on positions available at G&S “like” us on Facebook www.facebook.com/GSEngineeringservices
G&S Engineering Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Organisation that supports our diverse workforce
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: