Security Team Member | Full Time | Melbourne Cbd
Permanent - Full Time
Trades & Services
Established in 1993, Assetlink is an Australian owned facilities services provider with over 3000 people serving over 1200 customers in Australia and New Zealand. Specialising in the provision of standalone cleaning and security services or a tailored integrated solution. Assetlink support businesses to manage their assets and operations in the commercial, retail, aviation, health & aged care and mining sectors.
We are seeking experienced full time Retail Security Officers who can demonstrate excellent customer service skills and are passion about the security industry with a strong desire to make a difference. This position is to commence ASAP and is based at Melbourne Central.
You will be responsible for providing security service at our retail site at Melbourne Central, supporting all the establishments' tenants, guests and visitors. Services include but are not limited to; patrolling the centre, ensuring the safety of guests, building key tenant familiarisation and relationships, managing access, management of emergency situations and demonstrated pro-active security awareness.
Desired Skills and Experience
What we are looking for:
To be considered for an opportunity with Assetlink Services, you must be able to demonstrate that you have the skills, experience & appropriate certification within the following areas:
- Current VIC Full Security Licence (essential)
- Advanced First Aid Qualification (essential)
- Previous experience in Retail Security
- Confident interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal)
- The confidence and ability to take ownership of the service delivery of which comes under your control
- The ability to produce high quality performance reports
- Excellent presentation, well-groomed and corporate appropriate
- High level problem solving skills
- Ability to respond to emergency situations
- Full, unlimited work rights in Australia
- Flexible availability to work across 7 days across day/afternoon/night
If you are a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual with a commitment to providing excellent service and would like to be part of a growing organisation, then please submit your application by clicking the 'Apply' button below.
Assetlink’s Diversity Commitment:
Assetlink is committed to maintaining, growing and supporting our diverse and inclusive culture, by seeking and promoting diversity within each of our work sites. We welcome and encourage applications from diverse community groups and ages including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTIQA, people with disabilities, women, and other diversity groups. Currently, Assetlink is representative of around 80 nationalities, speaking 59 different languages. Assetlink recognises the benefits of diversity in creating amazing customer experiences, increasing productivity and encouraging business growth.’
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: