Cyclical Works Supervisor
Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance
Spotless is a great Australian success story. With a staff force of 36,000, we provide integrated facility management services that create added efficiencies for businesses everywhere. You'll find us in diverse locations from airline lounges and major sporting venues, to city offices and army barracks, in both Australia and New Zealand.
The Works Supervisor is responsible for the validation and supervision of maintenance works within our contract. They are to ensure that the works undertaken are in accordance with contractual arrangements, statutory requirements, and established building standards.
- Scoping of works
- Supervising responsive, planned or project works to properties
- Supervising Technical Services delivery
- Undertaking quality & compliance audits of the above scope services
- Undertaking condition & asset audit
- Ensuring works are completed within the KPI timeframe
- Relevant trade licence or suitable practical experience.
- OH&S White Card
- Driver's licence
- Experience working in the domestic building industry
- Familiarity & understanding of domestic building statutory obligations, codes of practice, Building Code of Australia and Australian standards
- Ability to read & interpret technical drawings and specifications.
- Experience in prioritizing and managing multiple projects
- Experience in formulating "Scopes of Work" knowledge of work planning and scheduling procedures
- Experience in the supervision and monitoring of subcontractors and suppliers
- Previous experience in managing high volume works to a set budget.
- Ability to prepare reports and gather/maintain data
- Experience in OH&S management on site and full understanding of OH&S regulations
- Experience with quality systems
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
Please note: As a prerequisite for these roles candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen as well as a National Police Clearance.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.
Job Number: 577415
Advertised: 09 Apr 2021 W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 07 May 2021 W. Australia Standard Time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: