WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2021 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a Permanent opportunity for an experienced NDT Technician to join our busy Machine Shop in South Guildford. Join one of the largest Global Cat Dealerships.
This position is responsible for the analysis of all machine components for surface and subsurface cracks as per Industry Standard and WesTrac procedure. Another key part of this role will be to compile reports of findings for customer departments and maintain NDT job files. To be successful in this role you will require the ability to establish, develop and maintain strong relationships with all internal and external customers requiring NDT work throughout Western Australia.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor this is a Monday to Friday position with rotational 2 weeks of dayshift & 2 weeks of nightshift, working 10.5 hour shifts (inclusive of a 30-minute meal break).
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on state-of-the-art mining equipment
- The latest industry training to advance your skills
- Opportunity to expand your skill set across a verity of departments
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Various roster types, lifestyle and family-friendly
- Refer a Friend program - work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
- MPI (Magnetic Particle Inspection) Level 2
- DPI (Dye Penetrant) Level 2
- UT (Ultrasonic Inspection) Level 2
- ET (Eddy Current Inspection) Level 2
- Understanding of the Workplace and Safety Act
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent housekeeping and clean working habits.
- Ability to work to a high quality and follow procedures to ensure ultimate “end-user” satisfaction
- Be self-motivated and dedicated to customer requirements.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Dogging & Forklift Ticket
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: