Regional Aviation Association of Australia launches 2019 scholarships
The Regional Aviation Association of Australia (RAAA) is calling for applications for its 2019 pilot and engineering scholarships.
There are six scholarships available across five categories in 2019, with applications due by August 31 2019.
- One Moorabbin Flying Services Multi Crew Cooperation Scholarship to attend the seven-day MCC course.
- Two Ansett Aviation Training Pilot Scholarships to complete a rating course on either the Beechcraft Super Kingair B200 or Fairchild Metroliner III/23.
- One Jeppesen Pilot Scholarship worth $5,000 to assist with meeting the cost of studies, books and materials, or for accommodation and travel expenses, directly related to advancing their aviation career.
- One Hawker Pacific Avionics Aircraft Maintenance (Avionics) Engineers Scholarship worth $5,000 to attend the Aircraft Electronics Association (AEA) International Convention and Trade Show in Nashville, Tennessee from 24-27 March 2020.
- One Hawker Pacific Aircraft Maintenance (Airframe) Engineers Scholarship worth $5,000 to assist with meeting the cost of studies, books and materials, or for accommodation and travel expenses, directly related to their course.
The scholarships will be presented at the RAAA national convention to be held at the RACV Royal Pines Resort on the Gold Coast between October 28-30.
More details can be found on the RAAA website.
Source: Australina Aviaiton - May 17th - https://australianaviation.com.au/2019/05/raaa-launches-2019-scholarships/?inf_contact_key=46cbc8ca5b72013df834999174586ff41b0a3f0fd3ee5d9b43fb34c6613498d7